Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 6, 2020:
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Tim Hortons Ends Relationship With North Strategic, Secures New Agency Of Record
- Schitt’s Creak Stars Catherine O’Hara And Annie Murphy Make A Call To Joy For The Holidays
- What Is Media Relations?
- Rose PR Adds Three In Montreal
- Tim Hortons Wants To Help Bring Neighbours Together With A Cup Of Coffee
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Pomp & Circumstance Retains Park Hyatt Toronto As Agency Of Record
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- Terrie Tweddle Announces Exit From Rogers And Senior Vice President Of Communications Role
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Shabnum Durrani Appointed Head Of Corporate Communications At Toronto Transit Commission
- AlphaPR Closes Agency Doors
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, November 4, 2020
- WonderBra’s Latest Campaign Gets Authentic For New Wave Collection
- Brookline Public Relations Continues Its Growth, Signs Three New Clients
- BioSteel Becomes The Official Sports Drink Of NBA’s Dallas Mavericks
- Here Are The Most Popular Stories For October 2020 That You Read On PR In Canada