PR In Canada is a platform that connects buyers and sellers.
PR In Canada is the best source for breaking news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry.
PR In Canada’s news coverage includes:
- Account Wins – which companies are winning new business
- On The Move – who’s been hired, promoted, which companies are growing their talent
- Campaign Corner – news about the latest advertising and marketing campaigns across Canada
PR In Canada hosts a number of award programs over the year for the communications and public relations industry:
Let PR In Canada Help You Grow Your Business
The market moves quickly, make sure that you get our newsletter!
- Have you subscribed to our newsletter yet, make sure you get PR In Canada newsletters delivered to your inbox.
Pitch us your news:
- Do you have some news industry news or a story to share, let our editors know.
Let us help you find your next great hire:
- Our industry job board – we have advertising, marketing and public relations job listed here
- Let our Community Manager leverage our connections and recommend candidates for your current job opening
- or you can simply post a job on our Job Board
Business grows with strong partners, we can help you find the right vendor for your business needs:
- All vendors that we recommend have been properly vetted through our Verified Vendor program
Looking to expand your business connections?
- Get involved in the community, become a volunteer.
We now have our Campaign Corner+ service that will help take your campaign coverage to a new level, and create a Case Study that will help elevate your results. Read here to see how Campaign Corner+ can help you.
To find out more how we can help you read here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of being a Corporate Member?
There are numerous benefits and (3) levels of Corporate Membership. All details are listed here.
Why has our Corporate Membership expired?
Once the 365 days of your Corporate Membership has expired your account will be downgraded. With a downgraded membership you will no longer receive the benefits of the Corporate Member. Some of the benefits include - your Vendor Profile (and its subsequent benefits will be lowered to the Bronze level); Priority Coverage; inclusion in Recommended Vendor Program (the ads you see included in our content towards the bottom of each story); access to our Business Leads program.
How can we restore an expired Corporate Memberships?
You will be charged a $75 fee to restore your Corporate . This fee will be added on top of the Corporate Membership you select at the time of purchase. Charged when your service is restored after your Corporate Membership has been being downgraded. Downgrading occurs if an account is not renewed by due date. The stories we have published about your company are still archived through our web hosting provider. Your Vendor Profile and other content will all be restored.
Benefits to have our news published on PR In Canada?
Like ALL businesses we have to incur expenses to provide our various products and services. In the case of any online publisher examples of expenses include web hosting email marketing and search engine optimization (SEO; these are 24/7, 365 day expenses. What this means for you is content about your company is ALWAYS available for brands and decision makers to find and read about you. By being published on PR In Canada your brand:
- Stay top of mind with senior decision makers
- Increased brand awareness
Can you recommend a public relations agency/ solution provider for our business?
Yes! Our parent company (The Connected One) offers a FREE service to help recommend solutions for your brand.
Will you speak at my event/appear on my online summit
We'd be happy to discuss the opportunity to be involved in your event. Simply email us and we can discuss how to have Dave speak at your event.
Can I interview you for my podcast, blog or publication?
We're always open to invitations for us to talk about all things membership related, and will happily consider any interview requests. Simply contact us with a sentence or two about your show/blog etc and we'll get back to you.