Welcome to PR In Canada, a platform that connects buyers and sellers.
PR In Canada is the only independently-owned platform dedicated to the Canadian public relations industry with fresh news and trends every day. We help connect people and businesses through our various awards, content, RFPs and other timely information. We are the voice for the communications and public relations industry across Canada, sharing best practices, opinions, success stories and research that keeps the industry growing and connected.
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology - On International Women's Day we take a moment to recognize the best and brightest women across the country
- Top 40 Under 40 - Where we recognize the Top 40 public relations professionals from across Canada
- NextGen - where we discover and honour agencies that are creating innovative and exciting work
- Fastest Growing Awards - created to recognize those agencies, publishers and vendors who have successfully reached this milestone of rapid revenue growth between 2017 and 2019.
- Black Excellence Awards - will recognize people across the marketing, public relations and technology industries who excelled to be at at the top of their game. We will also recognize agencies and brands that are delivering on their promise to embrace a more diverse workplace.
Influential News Coverage
PR In Canada is the #1 source for breaking industry news! Our stories also cover:
- Account Wins - which agencies and vendors are winning new business
- Promotions/ New Hires - which organization is hiring and promoting
- Campaigns - who's created the latest campaign that has audiences engaged, and more content is inside
Business Development / Growth
Our network also provides access to leads and request for proposals (RFPs).
I want the inside scoop about the industry!
The Connected One, a premium platform that connects buyers with the right sellers.
A daily source for the pulse on the advertising, marketing and public relations industries that helps connect decision makers with the right sellers.