Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending September 20, 2019.
- Bonne Maman Gets Some Branding And Buzzing At Secret Garden Rooftop Party
- Rick Murray Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Yves Veggie Cuisine Gets Cooking With Public Relations Agency As AOR
- Public Relations Talent Reports – August 2019
- Wendy Bairos Exits Eighty-Eight
- What Happened Last Week, What It Means – September 16, 2019
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Flexday Appoints Public Relations Agency As New AOR
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- Lauren Mostowyk Appointed Director Of Corporate Communications At Interac
- Yves Rocher Selects 1Milk2Sugars As North American Agency Of Record For Social Media and Influencer AOR
- Did You Read The Top Stories During August 2019 From PR In Canada?