No business can survive without bringing in new business from time to time. Based on our data and profiles in The Connected One Marketplace, here are the Canadian public relations agencies that won new business over the course of June 2019.
- Eataly Toronto Selects A Public Relations Agency As AOR For Canadian Expansion
- Cirque du Soleil Creative Selects PR AOR
- PlayMonster Selects A Public Relations AOR
- 1Milk2Sugars Continues Business Stability And Retains Key Clients
- Brookline Public Relations Has Big Wins As Multiple Clients Renew With The Agency
- Brookline Public Relations Secures Two New Clients
- AtGames Interactive Selects A Public Relations AOR
- Toronto Concert Orchestra And Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association Select Hall+Co As PR AOR
- Rubik’s Brand Selects A Public Relations AOR
- Citizen Relations Gets In The Driver’s Seat As AOR For Yokohama Tires And Lyft Canada
Don’t forget to check our past New Business Reports.Did your agency win new business? Tell us!