Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 29, 2019.
- Longchamp Selects PR Agency Of Record
- Three Canadian Iconic Brands Unite To Form Canada Life
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Ruth Goudie Appointed Vice President At 1Milk2Sugars, Additional Promotions In Montreal & Toronto
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Shauna MacDonald (Brookline Public Relations)
- Citizen Relations Promotes Joseph Cariati To Senior Director
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- #GirlBoss Are We There Yet, With Meredith Gillies (Bumble)