Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 3, 2018.
- Dervla Kelly Appointed SVP Of Marketing, Corus Streamlines Communications & Marketing Department
- I’m Natalie Bibeau, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Welcome Top 40 Under 40
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending July 27, 2018
- Citizen Relations Strengthens Talent Roster With Senior Hires And Promotions
- L’Oréal Paris Names rock-it promotions Agency of Record
- 5 Benefits Of Client Testimonials
- I’m Lisa Libin, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Jessica Georgakopoulos Appointed Director Of Communications At Ontario Ministry Of Government And Consumer Services
- Who Has Been Hired At: Air Canada, Estée Lauder, Interior Designers of Canada