Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending July 27, 2018.
- I’m Lisa Libin, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Citizen Relations Strengthens Talent Roster With Senior Hires And Promotions
- Welcome Top 40 Under 40
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada [Update]
- I’m Chris Freimond, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- L’Oréal Paris Names rock-it promotions Agency of Record
- Canadian Government Green Lights Cannabis Consumption, Get Cannabis Communications Updates Here
- Breaking: Another Senior Executive Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Brookline Public Relations Announced More Promotions To Its Talent Roster
- 3 Ways PR Can Improve How They Work With Media