Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Last Week NATIONAL Public Relations and rock-it-promotions were the popular companies that you read about on PR In Canada.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 12, 2018.
- Breaking – Kim West Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: NATIONAL PUBLIC Relations Cuts More Staff
- rock it promotions Adds Three To Growing Team In Toronto
- More Growth Results In Promotions And New Hires At rock-it promotions
- Who Has Been Hired At Coca-Cola,Faulhaber Communications, Punch Canada
- Backlash Of Brands – H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far [Industry Opinion]
- rock-it promotions Promotes Kate Makinson To Vice President
- FinTech Company Is Looking For A Public Relations Agency For Agency Of Record (AOR)
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending January 5, 2018