Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 5, 2018.
- Breaking – Kim West Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- FinTech Company Is Looking For A Public Relations Agency For Agency Of Record (AOR)
- Women In Communications & Marketing Awards
- Breaking: NATIONAL PUBLIC Relations Cuts More Staff
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- Here Are The Top Stories That You Read On PR In Canada During 2017
- Top Over Used Buzz Words Used In 2017
- Join Us For Our State Of The Nation, 2018 The Year Of The … Event
- Breaking: Jay Armitage Appointed Director of Communications At Hydro One
- Breaking: Scotiabank Appoints Monica Masciantonio To VP Of Government Affairs