Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending July 19, 2019.
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2019 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- A Look Back At The First Year For 1Milk2Sugars’ Expansion Into The United States
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- More Senior Executives Exit NATIONAL Public Relations
- PizzaForno Selects PR Agency Of Record In Canada
- Royal Agricultural Winter Fair Selects PR Agency Of Record In Canada
- Public Relations Talent Reports – June 2019
- On The Move: Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario Power Generation, RSA Canada
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In June 2019 [Report]
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending July 12, 2019