Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending July 12, 2019.
- More Senior Executives Exit NATIONAL Public Relations
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Most Viewed Agency Profiles During June 2019 (The Connected One)
- Citizen Relations Strengthens Talent Bench With Several Creative And Strategy Hires
- Art Gallery Of Ontario Selects New PR Agency Of Record
- A Look Back At The First Year For 1Milk2Sugars’ Expansion Into The United States
- Another Managing Partner Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Carrie Makrigiannis Exits Proof
- More Growth For Golin, Public Relations Agency Adds Four In Canada