Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 10, 2018.
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- I’m Priya Chopra, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Breaking: Camille Kowalewski Appointed Head Of Communications At eBay Canada And Latin America
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada [Update]
- Dervla Kelly Appointed SVP Of Marketing, Corus Streamlines Communications & Marketing Department
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending August 3, 2018
- Breaking: David Scott Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Vivier Pharma Selects New PR Agency Of Record
- Breaking: John Crean Appointed Managing Director Of Teneo Canada
- rock-it promotions Adds Several New Hires, Elevates Talent Roster