No business can survive without bringing in new business from time to time. Based on our data and profiles in The Connected One Marketplace, here are the Canadian public relations agencies that won new business over the course of November 2019.
- Strategic Objectives Secures 6 New Clients
- LEGO Taps Golin As New Public Relations AOR
- PURESSENTIELS Turns To NATA PR As Agency Of Record
- Rio Silver Hires A Public Relations Agency Of Record
- 1Milk2Sugars Secures Wellness Client Taïla Skincare
- The Strategy Retains A Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Faulhaber Communications Expands Client Roster With Two Global Brands Wins
- Brookline Public Relations Hits The Skies As New AOR For Swoop
Don’t forget to check our past New Business Reports.Did your agency win new business? Tell us!