It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending March 1, 2019.
- I’m Stephanie Engel, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- rock-it promotions Continues To Expland Client Roster
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- More Media Layoffs, How It Impacts Public Relations, What PR Can to Do
- Executive Departures At Cision, Company Also Announces Layoffs
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Edelman Ends Relations With Gordon Campbell Due To Sexual Assault Investigation
- Exclusive: Derek Vanstone Appointed Global Director, Government And Regulatory Affairs At Hatch
- We Are Knitters Turns rock-it promotions To Sew Brand Awareness Across Canada
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending February 22, 2019