It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending February 22, 2019.
- More Media Layoffs, How It Impacts Public Relations, What PR Can to Do
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Announcing The 2019 NextGen Award Winners
- Edelman Ends Relations With Gordon Campbell Due To Sexual Assault Investigation
- On The Move: Helena Cox,Russell Evans, Jodie Stewart
- On The Move: Amanda Fruci, Stephanie Jones, Bryna Jones
- Cohn & Wolfe Canada Hires Amanda Philp As Senior Consultant [Update]
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- Use The C.U.R.V.E. Method For Great Storytelling
- One On One With Nick Cowling, Innovation And Public Relations
- Layoffs Hit Newsrooms Across Canada