It was another week of growth, and some drastic change for a few in the communications world.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending February 9, 2018.
- Call For Entries 2018 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- Breaking: More Management Changes At GCI Group As Marion MacKenzie Exits
- Citizen Relations Adds Two Wins With GoRVing And Netflix
- Pomp & Circumstance Secures Two New Clients
- Breaking: Nicole Foster Appointed Head Of AWS Public Policy At Amazon Canada
Backlash Of Brands – Dodge, Doritos