Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the month of January 2018.
- Shauna MacDonald adds some great commentary, Backlash Of Brands – H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far
- Sony Puts Public Relations Account Up For Review [Update]
- Have you made a nomination? Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- The rock-it that could, had solid growth in January – rock it promotions Adds Three To Growing Team In Toronto
- GCI loses a key team member – Exclusive: Stephanie Engel Exits GCI Group
- Solid start of the new year as Pomp & Circumstance Secures Two New Clients
- Breaking – Kim West Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Golin Ramps Up Canadian Operations With Two More Team Members
- Motorola Canada Ends Relationship With H+K Strategies Canada