Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 26, 2018.
- Exclusive: Stephanie Engel Exits GCI Group
- Mid Week Mashup – Growth at Golin; rock-it promotes Staff
- Who Has Been Hired At Metrolinx, NAV Canada,Rogers
- CEO Of $6.3 Trillion Money Manager Fund Has A Very Important Message For Your Brand
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending January 19, 2018
- Breaking: Courtney Glen Appointed Senior Vice President At Teneo Holdings
- 2018 Best Countries Report Is Out, Guess Where Canada RanksWomen In Communications & Marketing Awards
- Backlash Of Brands – H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far [Industry Opinion]
- Breaking – Kim West Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Communications Coordinator [Job Listing]