It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
Last Week Sony hunts for a new AOR, GCI Group loses division head and more were the popular companies that you read about on PR In Canada.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 19, 2018.
- Sony Puts Public Relations Account Up For Review [Update]
- Backlash Of Brands – H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far [Industry Opinion]
- Exclusive: Stephanie Engel Exits GCI Group
- Golin Ramps Up Canadian Operations With Two More Team Members
- rock it promotions Adds Three To Growing Team In Toronto
- Breaking – Kim West Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Courtney Glen Appointed Senior Vice President At Teneo Holdings