Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
Here on PR In Canada we publish a lot of stories over the course of the year about the communications and public relations industry. Among all the new stories that were published in 2017, here are the ones that got the most attention from you – our readers.
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2017 Top 40 Under 40 Recipients
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2017 Women In Communications And Marketing Award Winners
- Breaking: Jay Armitage Appointed Director of Communications At Hydro One
- Breaking: Lindsay Cook Appointed Vice President Of Marketing And Communications At Joe Fresh
- Courtney MacNeil Launches Chimera Collective, New Agency With Global Focus
- Exclusive: PR In Canada, A Look Back At Agency Leadership In 2016
- Breaking: Kate Buitenhuis Appointed Director Of Global Communications At Joe Fresh
- Breaking: Senior Executive Exits NATIONAL Public Relations [Update]
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada [Update]
- Breaking: Morgan Cadenhead Promoted To Senior Manager, Digital Marketing At Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Veritas Says Goodbye To com.motion