The summer is quickly coming to a close, but our NextGen Awards are here – enter your agency today!
Here is our roundup of the most popular public relations stories that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 19, 2016.
- Breaking: Jeff Roman Exits NATIONAL Public Relations – NATIONAL is faced with more senior level exits
- Canadian Tire Heads To Rio 2016 Olympic Games In New Ad Spot, “Pedestal” – Tapping into the global race for gold
- High Road Adds Three In Toronto, Makes Several Promotions – Big growth for the public relations agencies across ALL of their offices
- Breaking: David Scott Exits NATIONAL Public Relations – This senior industry vet shocked the industry with his latest departure
- Top Canadian PR Stories For Week Ending August 12, 2016 – Popular stories that you read last week on PR In Canada
- Latest Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada’s Job Board – A few great agencies are looking for some great talent