It looks like High Road is ramping up their team here in Toronto as the communications agency has announced three new hires. As well High Road has made over ten promotions across their offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Los Angeles.
Renee Weekes has joined High Road as Account Director. Renee previously ran the digital and social division at Mosaic leading consumer accounts including Wrigley, Maple Leaf Brands and Constellation Wine Brands. Prior to this, she held positions at CBC for close to three years and Veritas where she executed strategic programs for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics and the Canadian Country Music Awards.
Casey Angland joins the agency as Account Supervisor. Originally from New Zealand, Casey began her career at Pead PR leading strategic communication plans and managing events for clients such as Vodafone NZ Music Awards, EMC/RSA and Samsung. Most recently, Casey worked in Berlin, Germany with a tech startup and helped develop their internal branding, social and media relations programs. She made the move from Berlin to Toronto to continue her international experience.
Elaine Hansen joins as Senior Consultant. Elaine was previously with Corus Entertainment was Activation Manager, Client Marketing where she specialized in planning and executing multi-platform brand integration for several high-profile TV networks and programs such as HGTV Canada and Big Brother Canada. Before Corus, she was at M2 Universal and OMD and brings an expertise in project and account management as well as strategic planning.
Now on to the promotions…
High Road Toronto Promotions:
- Mike MacMillan to Partner
- Danna Barak to Vice President
- Christina Peck to Senior Consultant
- Kelsey Rutherford to Senior Consultant
- Shelly Jimenez to Senior Consultant
- Monique Scicluna to Account Supervisor
- Sara Stratton to Account Supervisor
- Hailey Nolan to Account Executive
High Road Ottawa Promotions:
- Natalie Sauvé to Senior Vice President
- Christian Iturralde to Manager, Design Services
- Brooke Anderson to Account Executive
High Road Montreal Promotions:
- Carolyn Wheatley to Account Director
- Deborah Bourne to Account Supervisor
High Road Los Angeles Promotions:
- John Clute to Vice President