Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending August 16, 2019.
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In July 2019 [Report]
- PR Crisis Test – Speedo, Ralph Lauren, Gentle Hair Removal, Airweave Mattress Company And Ryan Lochte
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Branding & Buzzing Launches A Multi-Brand Collaboration With Jarritos Canada
- Brookline Public Relations Adds Six New Client Wins
- Are You Looking For A New Agency, Post Your RFP Here
- I’m Lisa Kwong, and this is how I get it DONE
- On The Move: Ovarian Cancer Canada, University of Toronto
- Public Relations Talent Reports – July 2019
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications