Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending April 26, 2019.
- On The Move: North Strategic, Visa
- On The Move: College of Midwives of Ontario, Citizen Relations, Lush Fresh Homemade Cosmetics
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Survey Says, 77% Of Canadian Families Miss Out On Key Memories By Not Eating Together
- Media Relations Awards
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In March 2019 [Report]
- Do Your Want To Recognized For Your Excellence, Enter The Media Relations Awards
- 1Milk2Sugars Wins More New Business As AOR For Renpure And VDL Cosmetics
- energi PR Hires Somya Anand As Group Account Director
- Strategic Objective Powers Home Societe Showroom Launch In Toronto