Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending November 23, 2018.
- FleishmanHillard HighRoad Gets Hit With Layoffs [Update]
- Who Has Been Hired At: Ceridian, Environment and Climate Change Canada, VISA
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- I’m Carol Levine, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Public Relations and Internal Communications Specialist [Job Listing]
- Who Has Been Hired At: Department of Health And Community Services, Janssen,Ontario Cabinet Office
- Top Canadian Public Relations Stories For Week Ending November 16, 2018
- Who Has Been Hired At: Arthritis Society, Aurora Cannabis, Fresh Prep
- I’m Shauna MacDonald, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Social Media Success Awards, Add Your Nominations #SocialMediaSuccess