Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending October 12, 2018.
- goop Hires Public Relations Agency In Canada
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- 1Milk2Sugars Continues Solid Growth, Adds Additional Clients
- Hershey Canada Selects XM AOR, Hennessy Gets A New PR AOR
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In September 2018 [Report]
- Call For Judges & Volunteers For Our Third Annual Women In Communications & Marketing Awards #marcomwomen
- Use The C.U.R.V.E. Method For Great Storytelling
- Who Has Been Hired At: KPMG Canada, Microsoft Canada, RBC
- Sean Citrigno Appointed To Director At Citizen Relations
- Wise Words: 3 Communications Lessons The From Elon Musk VS SEC Saga