You did it! You’ve made it through the first half of 2018, across North America the celebration of Canada Day and Independence Day mark the half way point of the calender year. There have been many ups, and a few downs as brands around the world launch campaigns to elevate their brand and accomplish their business goals.
It's time to recognize a deserving woman for her incredible work! Enter the 2019 Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology awards today
During the first half of 2018 PR In Canada has reported some of the bumps in the road that brands have made as part of our Backlash of Brands column. While some brands have been able to bounce back, others have become a running joke with consumers or Internet “meme.”
- H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far
- Dodge, Doritos
- KFC, NRA, Snapchat
- Mountain Equipment Co-op At The Wrong End of Gun Control Issue With Members
- Loblaws Upsets Consumers, Rihanna Snaps Back At Snapchat
- Is Facebook Facing Its Death
- Starbucks Customer’s Cop Shop Visit
If you work in crisis management – good news, you will always be in demand.