Day Light Savings Time
Day light saving time has hit North America this weekend which also marks yet another indicator the end of the year is quickly approaching. It was a busy month for the Canadian public relations industry. Here at PR In Canada we launched our newest awards program – PR Person of the Year, be sure and add your submission today!
Donald Trump vs Hilary Clinton
The world has woken up to a new America, pundants around the globe are weighing on the results, many in shock and disbelief. Shortly after the voting process began last night the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website crashed due to the tremendous amount of traffic. Stocks market in Asia and Europe open with a decline as low as what we saw the day after 911. Is all this a sign of things to come?
Now let’s take a look back at the most read stories about agencies, brands and people on PR In Canada during October 2016:
- Talent Wars: Holt Renfrew, Citizen Relations, Manulife [Report]
- Which PR Agencies Won New Business In September 2016 [Report]
- Craft Public Relations Adds Two In Toronto
- Turning Up The City As Toronto Life Celebrates 50 Years [Photos]
- Brookline Public Relations Secures Several Account Wins
- Adding New Business Helps Brookline Public Relations Make Several Promotions
- Citizen Relations Expands Across Canada, Adds Several Senior Hires
- MyPakage Apparel Finds The Perfect Fit With Kwittken As AOR
- Samsung, Skeletons And Exploding Phones: Reputation In TattersPR In Canada Launches PR Person Of The Year To Awards Program