Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 21, 2019.
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Toronto Raptors Become 2019 NBA Champions, Corporate Canada Embraces
- On The Move: City of Markham, GCI Canada, SLANG Worldwide
- 1Milk2Sugars Continues Business Stability And Retains Key Clients
- This Is How I Get It Done
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bye Bye Ireland+Hall Communications, Hello Hall+Co.
- Strategic Objectives Gets Cooking At Backyard BBQ Launch For Morningstar Farms
- On The Move: Ronald McDonald House Charities, York Region, Ville de Prévost
- Breaking: Jason Patuano Appointed Director Of Communications At Sobeys
- AtGames Interactive Selects A Public Relations AOR