Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 25, 2019.
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- On The Move: Trevor Hargreaves, Axelle Techer, Morgan Paulhus-Cates
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises Selects New Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Content Calendar
- Marriott International Selects 1Milk2Sugars As Agency Of Record
- Content Opportunity – Cannabis Industry
- One On One With Joe Peters On GCI Canada New Identity And Direction
- Exclusive: Derek Vanstone Appointed Global Director, Government And Regulatory Affairs At Hatch
- I’m David Brodie, And This Is How I Get It DONE