Global PR experts from Shazam, Unilever, Schneider Electric, Sony Music and Iceland Air are scheduled to present at the Global PR Summit Canada, taking place from December 1 – 2, 2016 at the Sofitel Montreal in Montreal, Canada. The event is endorsed by PR in Canada.
North America’s most anticipated PR event in 2016 kicks off with a keynote presentation by Mary Jo Jacobi, Former Communications Chief at BP America, Lehman Brothers and Royal Dutch Shell on the Art Of Apology: Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word.
Other speakers include:
- Patrick Jephson, International PR Expert, New York Times Bestselling Author And Former Chief Of Staff to Princess Diana, UK
- Liz Young, EVP Corporate Communications, Sony Music Entertainment, USA
- Gudjon Arngrimsson, VP Corporate Communications, Iceland Air, Iceland
- James A Pearson, VP Corporate Communications, Shazam, USA
- Katie Morse, VP Social Media, Nielsen, USA
- Thierry Nicolet, Global VP, Press Relations, Schneider Electric, France
- Tom Webster, Global Community Manager, Shell, UK
- Heather Mitchell, Global Head Of PR and Social Media, Unilever Hair Care, UK
- Richard Stephenson, Director, Corporate Communications, Civil Aviation Authority, UK
The Global PR Summit Canada also includes an interactive workshop on Crisis Communications in a Social Media Era with Donald Steel, International Crisis Communications Expert and Former Chief Communications Advisor, BBC. Tickets for the event cost CAD $1,550.- if purchased by 11th November. All PR Canada members are eligible for a 10% exclusive discount off the original price.
For agenda and pricing info please visit: http://www.thepworld.com/pevents/event/134/global-prsummit-canada
To register for the Global PR Summit with your special pricing please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or alternatively register on the event’s official website:
IMPORTANT: In the registration form, next to your name please add PRCA to claim your discount.
For online payments please use your special code PRCan1612 on our e-store website: