Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 3, 2019.
- TELUS Selects New Public Relations AOR (Updated)
- Paul Abbass Appointed To Lead Consumer And Life Sciences Digital Strategy At energi PR
- On The Move: Toronto Community, Weber Shandwick, Kraft Heinz Canada
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Most Viewed Agency Profiles During April 2019 (The Connected One)
- How Does Your Public Relations Agency Of Record Rank With Media?
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In April 2019 [Report]
- On The Move: North Strategic, Visa
- Media Relations Index
- On The Move: Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, NARRATIVE PR, Hyperion Insurance Group
- On The Move: College of Midwives of Ontario, Citizen Relations, Lush Fresh Homemade Cosmetics