How did today’s leaders reach the top? They learned that mentoring is an essential ingredient for success. Most corporate presidents have had mentors who were vital to their success. In today’s competitive economy, top leaders know that collaboration is the only way to get ahead and mentoring is the ticket you need.
Wired Woman Toronto presents an in-depth look at different perspectives on mentorship and its role as an important career development and growth tool. Our strong and diverse panel of senior executive women will provide their personal thoughts on mentorship and how being a mentor /mentee has been an important factor in contributing to their success throughout their careers
· Rula Sharkawi, Executive Director, Communications & Corp Affairs, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
· Brenda Brown, Senior Vice President Human Resources, Compass Group Canada
· Gillian Howard, Vice President, Public Affairs & Communications, University Health Network
· Beatrice Masini, Vice President, KUBOS transformations Inc.
· Tannis Baldock, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Hill & Knowlton
· Wynnann Rose, Director, IT Service Management, Ministry of Government Services
When: Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Where: Sutton Place Hotel, Wellesley Room, 955 Bay Street, Toronto