PR In Canada
- Sports streaming service DAZN is looking to raise more money to secure its future – will it pay off?
- Facebook’s news tab feature – bust or boom? Will publishers really benefits from the social network’s third attempt to woo them with up to $3M in fees?
- Verizon signs deal to give its customers Disney+ free for one year – What will Netfix, Apple do to counter? Will Bell, Rogers or TELUS offer similar deals in Canada?
- Influencers continue to earn billions, but still cast doubt with brands – Are they worth the money?
- Jack Dorsey criticizes Mark Zuckerberg’ in exclusive interview
Brands continue to embraced public relations, last week we saw:
- Haley Bogaert Face Selects A New Public Relations Agency Of Record
- Canopy Rivers Names A New Of Agency Of Record
- Medela Selects New Canadian PR And Influencer Agency of Record
What’s been happening in the Canadian advertising and marketing industry? We turn to our sister publication Profectio to get the following:
- Patrick Dunn Exits Canada Life
- Breaking: Joshua Bloom Appointed Head Of Canada For TikTok
- Vanda Provato Appointed Vice President Of Marketing At LCBO
- Bryan Pearson Out As CEO Of LoyaltyOne
- Wealthsimple Selects New Media Agency Partner
The Connected One
As we look beyond the borders of Canada, The Connected One covered several stories this week including: