Cannabis Advertising in Canada
One of our partners Ad Standards is hosting the following timely event which you are sure to want to attend. Featuring information and insights from Health Canada, the Ontario Cannabis Retail Department, Ad Standards, and Gowling WLG.
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- 8:30 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Remarks
- 9:15 – 10:30 a.m. – Health Canada Presentation followed by Panel Discussion / Q&A
Ad Standards in collaboration with Gowling WLG are pleased to present this informative event, designed to provide guidance for future cannabis advertisers and marketers.
The session will commence with opening remarks from Brenda Pritchard, Senior Partner, Gowling WLG. Brenda practices primarily in the area of Advertising and Marketing Law. She will introduce some of the key challenges in the space of cannabis advertising.
This will be followed by a presentation from Health Canada on cannabis advertising regulations, then a panel discussion and Q&A session. Moderated by René Bissonnette of Gowling WLG, the panel will feature insights from Health Canada, Gowling WLG and Ad Standards representatives.
Moderator: René Bissonnette, Gowling WLG
- Corinne Guénette and Marie-Claude Vachon – Cannabis Legalization and Regulation Branch, Health Canada
- Lewis Retik – Gowling WLG
- Janet Feasby and Jani Yates – Ad Standards
- Nicole Stewart – Cannabis Retail Implementation Project, Ontario Ministry of Finance
Don’t miss this informative event!Register