PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 18, 2018.
- Expands Client Roster In Western Canada
- Nominate A Top 40 Under 40
- Anika Malik Appointed Director Of Corporate Affairs At Walmart Canada
- Top 5 Best & Worst Handled Crisis Communications Of The Year (2017)
- 1Milk2Sugars Announces New Hires And Promotions Across North America
Recommended Vendor program brought to you by The Connected One.
Pomp And Circumstance is a new public relations agency with a strong sense of substance and style and an appreciation for .. Find our more about Pomp And Circumstance
Want to become a recommended vendor? Let's get your company in the program!