Do you want to have a success 2020? Start the year off by attending these events.
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior. Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending June 22, 2018.
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- Breaking: eBay Canada Selects Pomp & Circumstance As Public Relations AOR
- Breaking: Diane Flanagan Appointed Vice President, Corporate Affairs And Communications at Intact Financial Corporation
- Where Are They Now, Canada’s Largest Public Relations Agencies – June 2018 [Updated]
- Ireland+Hall Communications Named PR AOR For The Fives Beach Hotel and Residences
- One On One With David Morelli, Closes The Gap On Corporate Communications Needs