Once you have decided to let us help you find an appropriate business solution, one of our Community Managers will use the following criteria to recommend (3) companies based on your needs:
- Years in business – You need to know that the company is established and ready to service your requirements.
- Ability to constantly supply products or services – You need your products and services on a regular basis. A vendor that has supply issues will affect your ability to supply your customers and this is an important factor when selecting a vendor.
- Ability to supply all the products required or the complete solution – This is particularly necessary when you are looking for a one of business solution such as a new computer system. You may also be attempting to rationalize the number of vendors you are dealing with or wish to purchase a product line from one vendor only.
- Appropriate supply of internal experts that can answer questions you may have – Again, this is very pertinent if you are purchasing a high value service, but we all need experts at some time or other.
- Testimonials and references – These are valuable if you can check that the vendor is reliable and as they purport to be.
- Sustainability and financial stability – The last thing you want is to have to change your vendors very quickly because one of them has gone out of business.
- Customer service – Always an important part of any relationship. What is the availability of ordering and help staff? Are they cordial, professional and easy to contact. No one likes hanging on the end of the phone being told by a machine, “your call is important to us” !
- Marketplace Data – Our Community Managers also rely upon our internal data sources and coverage on PR In Canada and Profectio.