- Gain hands on experience and knowledge
- Gain and enhance your leadership skills
- Get motivated and motivate others
- Make new industry connections (get ready to expand your rolodex!)
- Gain confidence
- Securing job references
PR In Canada would like to help, you have access to some of the best communications programs across the country that which in turn have helped to develop excellent professionals who we write about on PR In Canada. Over the last few months we have had many recent grads turn to us and ask for our help. To do this properly, we need to enlist the help of a few good students to be part of new student project.
- Who: Open to any student currently registered in a Canadian post secondary communications course/ program (or completed a communications course/ program within the last year)
- Skills: Some possible project including – writing; social media; event planning; marketing
- Where: You can work virtually, you can be located anywhere in Canada
- Time: (2) hours per week for (4) week (estimate)
- What: The role involves a variety of tasks including interviewing, research
- Benefits: You will walk away with new business contacts and real world experience
Complete the form above and we’ll be in touch shortly.