Business Intelligence: The economy is changing fast, and emerging trends will have a deep impact on the day-to-day operation of your toll facility. PR In Canada keeps watch on the issues that affect the industry, serving as an early warning system for the challenges and opportunities that you need to know about.
Join as an Individual Member or Corporate Member.
We focus on 3 Key Pillars:
- Business Referral Program – We are constantly asked to make recommendations on products & services
- Influencer Marketing: our Community Managers work with you to create content that is top of mind and attention to our readers of Adverting, Marketing and Public Relations professionals`
- Premium News Coverage Program
- RFPs – buyers ask us to disseminate RFP’s
- Vendor Directory Listing – Have your company profiled in front of our readers which include (but not limited to) advertisers, marketers, public relations and technology professionals
- Networking opportunities with other business professionals across our network of sites (Profectio & PR In Canada)
- Post Job Listings
- Access Member Only Content
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Discounts on Events (our events & partners)
- Industry Event Calendar – keep up to date on industry related events, plus we’ll give you the inside track on which events fit your target objectives or audiences
- Events – quarterly networking events will be held that pull together readers from all two brands (Profectio & PR In Canada) will give you access to true networking (not just a room of your competitors). As well, we will host monthly breakfast seminars and quarterly conferences
- Premium News Coverage Program – Have your content amplified across our digital network and multiple business publications
- International Business Exchange – Take advantage of our global strategic partnership for new business and partnership
- Industry awards – PR In Canada’s Top 30 Under 30; NextGen Awards; PR Person of the Year
Join now as an Individual Member or Corporate Member.
Return on Investment: Your PR In Canada membership is an investment that keeps on paying back, giving your organization the knowledge, skills, and networks to thrive in a tough economy.
Membership also allows us to ensure we have editorial staff on hand to cover stories about your customers and company.