Here are some sections of the site that you will enjoy reading the most:
Most Popular Stories You Read During September 2019
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Rick Murray Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Jennifer Bell Appointed Vice President Of Communications & Corporate Affairs At LCBO
- On The Move: AstraZeneca, CBC, CPA Ontario
- President’s Choice Says Let’s Eat Together
- TIFF Appoints Liz Kohn As Vice President, Marketing And Communications
- CATRICE Cosmetics Gets A Make Over With New Public Relations AOR
- Wendy Bairos Exits Eighty-Eight
- On The Move: Anheuser-Busch, D2L, Toronto 2020
- How NOT To Use Twitter With Media (Or Anyone)
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads & Jobs From PR In Canada, September 27 2019
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- Orangetheory Selects New New Public Relations AOR
- Martin Daraiche Becomes President of NATIONAL Public Relations
- What Happened Last Week, What It Means – September 23, 2019
As a special thank you for being part of the PR In Canada community as a Corporate Member we'd like to offer you this special gift this month. Login to learn more.
The Connected One:
The Connected One helps you find the right solution.