Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and our desire to keep our community safe, we will be moving the 2020 Women In Communications, Marketing Technology Awards Reception to June 10th. (same venue, same time). Tickets that have already been purchased will automatically be transferred to June 10th in the system.
- Does Your Agency Offer Support to Cannabis Brands?
- Lead/ RFPs - Access Here
- Call for nominations now open - WowMoms
Updated: March 30, 2020
Most Popular Stories You Read During March 2020
- I Am Deirdre Campbell And This Is My Origin Story
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Women In Communications, Marketing & Technology Awards
- 12 Precautious Practices for Brand Marketing During A Pandemic
- NATA PR Hires Two In Toronto
- Breaking: Bob Pickard Out As National Public Relations’ Managing Partner In Toronto
- energi PR Hits Major Business Milestone As Agency Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary
- rock-it promotions Secures Five New Clients
- Faulhaber Communications Expands Digital Offering With Two New Hires
- NATIONAL Public Relations Continues To Lose Talent
- 10 Senior Public Relations Women Provide 10 Thoughts To Inspire Your Day
- Volvo Cars Canada Selects Agency of Record For PR And Social Media
Accounts Wins for March 2020:
As a special thank you for being part of the PR In Canada community as a Corporate Member we'd like to offer you this special gift this month. Login to learn more.
The Connected One:
The Connected One helps you find the right solution.