Thank you for your nomination, the individual is one step closer to being short listed for our Women In Communications & Marketing Awards.
Feel free to send a tweet using the hashtag #marcomwomen [PR In Canada on Twitter @princanda AND PR In Canada on Instagram @princanada_ ] and encourage other people to enter a nomination.
Mark your calenders – Women In Communications & Marketing Gala – March 8, 2017
Here is a look at some of the most popular articles from PR In Canada over 2016:
- Here Are PR In Canada’s 2016 Top 30 Under 30 #princanadatop30under30
- Breaking: Senior Shake Ups Hit Edelman Canada
- Canadian Tire Heads To Rio 2016 Olympic Games In New Ad Spot, “Pedestal”
- Lisa Pasquin Launches Craft Public Relations
- Breaking: David Scott Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Michael Nitsopoulos Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- Breaking: Shake Up Hits NATIONAL Public Relations In Toronto
- PR Talent Wars: APEX, Faulhaber, GCI, High Road [Report]
- Breaking: Jeff Roman Exits NATIONAL Public Relations
- 2015 Fastest Growing Public Relations Agencies
- PR Talent Wars: Edelman, Weber
- The 8 PR Agencies That Won New Business In February 2016 [Report]