Top 40 Under 40
Each year we award 40 individuals from across Canada.
Along with the 40 individuals from across Canada that we will honor as part of our Top 40 Under 40, new for 2017 will be the following award categories:
Specialty Award Categories
- Internal Communications – We are looking for exceptional internal communication efforts from this past year. Newsletters, magazines, articles, videos, intranets, and more.
- Investor Relations – In the area of investor relations, you have been a rock star over the last year within the financial community
- Government Relations – Within the government sector, this individual knows how to craft a story that helps balance your client’s needs while upholding the truth to the public.
- Media Relations – Once you have completed a press release, the ability to pitch it to bloggers and media can make the biggest difference in your success.
- Rookie of The Year – As one of the newest members of the Canadian public relations industry, you have demonstrated an exceptional ability in your first year.
- Social Media – As a public relations professional, you have also embraced social media both for your clients as well to build your own brand.- We are looking for exceptional internal communication efforts from this past year. Newsletters, magazines, articles, videos, intranets, and more.