Use the form below to submit an awards entry (also vote for a nominee) ; below are criteria that judges will consider to help determine the winner of each award category:
- Professional public relations related achievements from September 2016 - September 2017 (max. 150 words)
- Specific campaigns or efforts spearheaded by this person and related outcomes (max. 150 words)
- Leadership qualities (ability to manage internally, intra-departmentally and externally) (max. 100 words)
- Creativity / Innovative thinking (max. 200 words)
- Sound judgment (max. 150 words)
- Flexibility (max. 150 words)
- How this person applied key tenets of public relations —from reputation management to measurement (max. 500 words)
Benefits to entering PR Person of the Year Awards
Creditability & Reputation
Winning an award, being shortlisted or even nominated acts as a third party endorsement for your business. A win is a stamp of approval and is a sign of quality for potential customers. Differentiate your company from competitors, boost your reputation and send out positive signals to customers.
Increase employee engagement
Business awards recognize the hard work of everyone involved in an organization and winning an accolade is great way to boost employee motivation and staff morale. Make sure that you celebrate the award with all the staff involved, especially if you can’t invite everyone to the award ceremony itself, to enable all employees to share and enjoy the success.
Attract future talent
Winning an accolade really helps to raise your employee brand. This will inevitably help you to attract future talent to your organisation as it will be seen as an attractive place to work, with great career prospects.