FAQ for Media Relations Judges
Is there a cost to vote?
- No, there is no cost to bloggers and journalist to enter a vote
Who should vote?
- Bloggers and journalists from across Canada
What are the categories?
For simplicity, we have pre-selected (9) categories (but open to adding others based on demand and need:
|Automotive||Entertainment||Gadget/ Technology||Real Estate|
|Beauty/ Health||Fashion||Mommy / Parenting||Sports|
Will my vote be shared with others (bloggers/ journalist or public relations individuals?
- Your submissions will be kept strictly confidential, all data will only be used in an aggregate form; no one will know which agency you voted for.
FAQ for Public Relations Agencies
Is there a cost for agencies?
How does voting work?
We will create a customized landing page for your agency that you can use to encourage bloggers/ media to vote for you agency - see sample
Can I find out which blogger/ journalist voted for our agency?
- Submissions are kept strictly confidential, all data will only be used in an aggregate form
Should my agency take part in the Media Relations Awards?
How can our agency get more votes for the Media Relations Awards?
How do we know if we have won?
- Agencies that made the short list will be contacted in November 2017.