The awards are open to any public relations agency across Canada. We have reached out to bloggers/ journalists asking them to vote on which public relations agencies they feel are the best at pitching to them. We encourage each agency to also reach out to their media contacts to vote on their agency.
- Submit your entry fee – agencies MUST submit an entry to be eligible
- Encourage all bloggers/ journalist that you pitch to vote for you agency with the link – https://www.princanada.com/mediarelations (we have also encouraged bloggers/ journalist within our network for vote for their favourite agency)
- The more votes your agency receives per category the more likely you are to win an award – simple
- We will contact the short list of winners in early November 2017
This year’s program is open to any Canadian public relations agency who has pitched to media between October 1, 2016 and October 31, 2017.
Benefits to entering Media Relations awards:
Non-Corporate Member Entry
Early Bird Before October 31, 2017 - $225
Not a Corporate Member? Register today and save!
Corporate Member Entry
Early Bird Before October 31, 2017 - $175
Media Relations Awards Deadlines
- Voting Opens – August 1, 2017
- Early Bird Call for Entries Ends – October 31, 2017
- Final Call for Entries – December 10, 2017
- Finalist Announced – January 2017
- Media Relations Award Recognition Ceremony – Spring 2018