The awards are open to any public relations agency across Canada. We have reached out to bloggers/ social media influencers/ journalists asking them to vote on which public relations agencies they feel are the best at pitching to them. We encourage each agency to also reach out to their media contacts to vote on their agency.
- Submit your entry fee – agencies MUST submit an entry to be eligible (options listed below Awards Entry section)
- Select the category (s) you agency will enter
- We will create a custom voting page for your agency (see sample)
- Encourage all journalist/ producer and/ or social media influencer that you pitch to vote for you agency with the link – https://www.princanada.com/mediarelations (we have also encouraged bloggers/ journalist/ social media influencers within our network for vote for their favourite agency)
- The more votes your agency receives per category the more likely you are to win an award – simple
- We will contact the short list of winners at the end of May 2019
This year’s program is open to any Canadian public relations agency who has pitched to media between March 25 , 2018 and March 26, 2019.
Benefits to entering Media Relations awards:
In order to qualify for a Media Relations Award, an agency must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 votes by a journalist/ producer and/ or social media influencer from the previous calendar year.
- Minimum of 5 positive reviews from the previous calendar year.
- Must not have been blacklisted during the previous calendar year.
- Head office based in Canada.
# of categories
2 - 5 Categories
6 - 8 Categories
9 - 10 Categories
Media Relations Awards Deadlines
- Voting Opens – April 2, 2019
- Early Bird Call for Entries Ends – April 16, 2019
- Final Call for Entries – June 30, 2019
- Media Relations Award Recognition Ceremony – Summer 2019