How Much Does A Bad Hire Really Cost?
Redeem this special offer today!
Readers often ask us “Who is a good company to work for?” It is also one of the most important sections that you will see on global organizations such as BDO, KPMG, Intel and GM as PR In Canada and Profectio continue to offer you more tools to build your brand and stay ahead of the competition we want to offer you a special to recruit better talent. A great hire can:
- Improve productivity
- Boost office morale
- Positively impact the company’s bottom line
There are so many upsides of hiring a good candidate. The CareerBuilder study cited estimates above $7000 to $10,000 as the average cost of hiring the wrong individual for an entry or mid-level position. The cost of wrongfully hiring a manager is typically in excess of $40,000.
Simple, fast and effective flexible move
Cost effective way to find your next great hire
- Description - Overview of your organization
- Details - Contact details, social media profile
- Business - Information about your business, and business accomplishments
- People - Information about your team, and what it is like to work for your organization
Growing Agencies Currently Hiring article
Your company will be included in the article that highlights some of the organizations who are growing and looking to add talent to their team. The spotlight will focus on:
- Account Wins
- Service Offering
Job Submission Form
Use this form to send your job listing: