Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending May 28, 2021:
- rock-it promotions Picks Up Three New Client Wins
- Queen Priyanka & Vizzy Launch The #Vizzybility Project
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- rock-it promotions Promotes Victoria Gormley And Tonisha Bath, Makes Several New Hires
- I’m Bernard Cote, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Public Relations Talent Reports – April 2021
- Vancouver Gets A Pop Up With Granville Island Brewing’s Peach Sour Sample Shop
- SokoLocal And Emotive Technologies Turn To Brookline Public Relations Picks Up Four New Clients
- Terry Fox Foundation Appoints Denise Dias As Vice President Of Marketing & Communications
- I’m Leanna Kruk, And This Is How I Get It DONE
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, May 26, 2021
- Emily Getz Appointed Director Of Communications at aphria inc.
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Breaking: Terrie Tweddle Appointed Global Head Of Marketing & Communications At Ontario Teacher’s Pension Fund
- Faulhaber Communications Makes Commitment To Support BIPOC And Women-Owned Businesses
- On The Move: Novo Nordisk, Peloton Interactive, GEOTAB
- Harvey’s Hits The Ice To Support Professional Women’s Hockey Players Association
- Lay’s Gets Ready To Battle In Its #FlavourFaceOff
- bicom Gets In The Driver’s Seat As AOR For Volkswagen Canada
- We sometimes rely on reader tips for these stories, so if you have a tip, please send it to us on the form on the PR In Canada website.