Want to learn more? View Individual & Corporate Membership options
PR In Canada is the #1 source for news about the Canadian communications and public relations industry. Each week PR In Canada gives you a wrap up of the stories that our readers found the most interesting the week prior.
Here is the most popular stories about public relations that you read on PR In Canada for the week ending January 11, 2021:
- What Is The Difference Between Consumer And Trade Media?
- Beattie Tartan Adds Two To Its Western Canada Team
- Amy Greenshields Appointed Director Corporate Communications At KPMG
- Kim Alison Fraser Appointed Regional Head of Communications And Marketing At OLHI
- Julie Hiroz Appointed Director Of Communications At Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council
- Andrew Scheer Fires Director Of Communications Brock Harrison After Run For Prime Minister Loss
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, January 6, 2020
- Campbell Canada And Ilya Mikheyev Cooks Up “Tastes Like Home”
- Latest Communications & Public Relations Jobs From PR In Canada, January 4, 2020
- What Is Media Relations?
- Breaking: Bob Pickard Out As National Public Relations’ Managing Partner In Toronto
- Breaking: Paola Gemmiti Appointed Director Of Communications At Ontario Ministry of Health
- Breaking: Scotiabank Appoints Monica Masciantonio To VP Of Government Affairs
- Breaking: Laura Hewitt Appointed Assistant Vice President Of Government And Regulatory Affairs At Sunlife Financial
- Grow Your Business, Latest Leads, RFPs From PR In Canada, January 6, 2021
- TELUS International Promotes Rosemary Petrossi To Director Of Communications
- Jennifer van der Valk Appointed Chief Communications Officer At Metrolinx
- Breaking: Camille Kowalewski Appointed Head Of Communications At eBay Canada And Latin America
- Year In Review – Brookline Public Relations
- Canada, It Is Time To Take The PC Eat Together Pledge
- bicom communications Appoints Adrien Reynolds To Senior Director